Sunday

The Purpose

I am a Mama, a wife, a daughter, a sister, and to some people I am "Sugah" (tell you later). I'm also in discovery mode right now, and I've decided to record it for anyone who is interested in the journey. It will be a lot of history about some incredible people. Many of them are my relatives, some are people who have crossed my path since I left home over 30 years ago, but all have left an indelible print [marks that cannot be removed, washed, or erased] on my life, and I want it recorded.

If no one else ever reads it, I want it recorded for my daughter and granddaughters, three of the most precious females who are going to be three incredible women! Well . . . one is well on her way. She is doing double duty impacting her daughter's lives and those around her. Together they are going to have a positive impact on this world . . . and this ole world surely needs it! I think some of these stories (all true) will help them along their journey.

Think that's more than you wanted to know . . . ha, I'm just beginning!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Phooey! I think anyone who knows me would give you and Bobba a whole lot of credit for that and those incredible folks and relatives that influenced you, have influenced me, and will influence mine and many others to come. I love you!

    ReplyDelete